Defibtech Lifeline Semi AED (7-year)
The original award-winning Defibtech AED, the Lifeline Semi AED, is easy to use with only 2 buttons and the only 7 year battery available in the world. It also comes standard with an 8 year Warranty.
- With its bright yellow and black coloring and attractive, sleek curves, the non-intimidating Lifeline AED invites prominent display anywhere.
- The biphasic defibrillation we use is extremely effective at resuscitating patients in ventricular fibrillation – the most common form of Sudden Cardiac Arrest – on the first shock.
- The Lifeline AED is designed for speed and simplicity. Built to the demanding standards of professional emergency personnel. Simple enough for non-medical users.
- Roomy, sure-grip rubberized handle makes it simple to pull off the wall and carry quickly to the patient.
- The electrode pads are tucked into a back pocket ready to apply.
- The “Power On” and “Shock” buttons are oversized and brightly lit so even the most nervous fingers will hit their mark.
- Extensive voice prompts guide user through operation of the unit and CPR.
- Automatically evaluates patient impedance for proper pad contact. Monitors signal quality and analyzes patient ECG for shockable/ non-shockable rhythms.
- Critical ECG segments and rescue event parameters are recorded and can be downloaded to a removable data card.
- Visual and audible indication of unit status.