A Finger Pulse Oximeter is used to measure the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of the blood. It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
A clip-like device called a probe is placed on a body part, such as a finger or ear lobe. The probe uses light to measure how much oxygen is in the blood. This information helps to determine if a person needs extra oxygen.
- Dual colour LED display.
- Display of Sp02, PR, bar graph and pulse waveform.
- Four directions and six display modes.
- Adjustable brightness.
- Low battery indication.
- Automatic power-off when removed from finger for more than 5 seconds.
- 2 x Finger Pulse Oximeter (Blue)
- 2 x Free Pulse Oximeter carry case
- 2 x neck/wrist cord
- 2 x instruction manual
- 4 x Free AAA batteries
The Finger Pulse Oximeters come individually packaged.
This product is a TGA approved medical device – ARTG 289640.