PRODUCT AVAILABLE ON BACKORDER – ESTIMATED SHIPPING DATE: 5 NOVEMBER 2021
Paediatric Replacement Pads Cartridge for the Phillips HeartStart First Aid AED. The infant/child paediatric pads are designed for use with the HeartStart HS1 Defibrillator. When installed, the HeartStart HS1 can identify whether a casualty requires CPR, and will automatically adjust energy shock levels to suite children aged less than 25kg or under 8 years of age. These infant/child pads are marked with a sign of patient weight and with an icon of a teddy bear for easy identification.
- For use only with the HeartStart First Aid HS1 Defibrillator
- Suitable for children/infants weighing less than 25kg or under 8 years of age
- Unit recognises when the pad has been installed
- Ensures CPR and defibrillation settings are changed to suit
- 2 years lifespan from the manufacturing date