The Powerheart G3 Automatic AED is a simple to use life saving device. A rescuer simply opens the lid of the AED, listens to the voice and/or follows the text prompts to attach the electrode pads. As this is an Automatic AED, there are no buttons to press to deliver a shock.
Powerheart G3 Plus AED is supplied with the following:
- 7 year AED warranty
- 4 year battery standby life
- Maintenance free: daily, weekly and monthly self-testing
- Comprehensive voice and text prompts including detailed CPR prompts (how to perform CPR)
- Interchangeable electrodes (not side specific)
- Customised energy for each patient (105 – 360 joules)
- Stores up to 60 minutes of data when used in rescue
The Powerheart G3 AED will determine if the patient needs a shock or not. If a shock is required the AED will deliver the shock automatically, and if no shock is required, the AED will comprehensively guide the user through CPR (30 compressions followed by 2 breaths for 2 minutes). A semi-automatic version is also available which requires the user to press a button for shock delivery if required.
All Cardiac Science AEDs are designed to be maintenance free as comprehensive self-testing of all critical components is automatically conducted on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The AED is designed so that it cannot be accidentally or inappropriately used on another person, therefore vicarious liability is no higher than under current first aid practices.